Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Week One. Check.

Happy Wednesday everyone!
I'm planning on doing my updates Tuesday nights and Friday mornings but I don't have internet yet, so I had to wait.
I made it through Week 1!! I'm happy to report that I lost 4 lbs last week :) It's such a great feeling to see results this early. The food aspect has been really great. I've been pretty creative with my salads- On Monday I had my leftover pasta on my salad and it was fabulous...I wish I had pictures to show you! Today I am having a pretty basic salad of greens, carrots, cheese, and rosemary chicken. The rosemary chicken is from Whole Foods, which can I just tell you, I love and kind of hate this place. I love all of the fun foods in that store and the people are a little crazy and quirky, but it can get pricey. I went in on Monday night just to get a few things here and there so as not to break the bank.
Moving on. The exercise. This is continuing to be a struggle. I went to exercise last night at my apartment's little teensy gym, because I was too lazy to drive to the Y. I walked up to the gym and noticed the TV was on. Then I noticed a man running on the treadmill. I spun on my heel and headed back to my apartment. I'm such a chicken. This situation also revealed my own insecurities and how I continue to care about what others think of me. Boo. Today I'm planning on going to swim after work. This time with goggles and a one piece. :)
Please pray that I will 'try harder' to rely on the Lord more and more! Thanks for your support!

No comments: