Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Painting Times!!

Well I'm back!! Things are good. I've been busy this week!! I've painted 4 murals with some help from a team from Syracuse. They were incredible and a huge encouragement! The Lord has been teaching me alot about pride this week... and it's only the beginning. Life is good. I got my hair braided the other day and now I'm ready to rip it out! haha! This weekend we get a getaway weekend which is where we get to relax for a little bit. But I must go or I'll miss dinner at my house!!
Love,love,love!
Jenny

3 comments:

Mallory said...

I'm so glad that I got to talk to you on the phone today! That totally made my week. You are the best and remember that God is teaching you these things for a reason. I love you so much and I know that you are doing a great job!

Anonymous said...

We're packing, leave tomorrow. Can't wait to see you. We love you, Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Jenny!! I'm so glad you've had a good time and that God is teaching you! Keep having fun! Only 79 more days until the concert!!! I love you and am praying for you!