Sunday, May 13, 2007

It's Time

Well friends, I'm off to Africa in less than 24 hours. I'm so excited about what the Lord is going to do and what He's already doing! Words cannot describe my level of excitedness!! AHHH!!
I would ask for some prayer....alot in fact. Here are some ways:
-The Lebou People-that they may come to know their Savior Jesus Christ and grow in His Word
-Our Team- morale and our "kinship" will come immediately; that stress will not be a factor; health
-Travel-safe travels if it's in the Lord's Will

Thank you all for your prayers and support. I'll update soon I hope!

Love love love,
Jenny

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny!! I love you lots! I'm definately praying for you, every Saturday I pray for all my friends doing missions! I'm so excited for you...you'll be in Africa!! Well I love you and miss you!!

Mallory said...

I woke up this morning in a lot of pain so I didn't go to work... but when I woke up the 2nd time it was 10. I was like aww Jenny is getting on the plane to go to AFRICA! I love you lady. I will be praying for you. Take lots of pictures and I can't wait to hear what the Lord is doing in your life!!

Anonymous said...

Hope the flight went well, and that everyone is excited and ready to rock. I love you and can't wait to hear of some of the details about the trip.