Friday, June 15, 2012

Happy Friday!!

"Everybody's workin' for the weekend!" I feel that I've truly been living this song. It's a little sad and hilarious. Weekends are so wonderful. So full of rest, relaxation, and fun :) This weekend in particular, I get to see a certain little Mister. Colton Drew- my precious 1 yr. old nephew. I also love spending time with his amazing parents, Andrew and Sarah. Promises to be a weekend to remember.

Other updates:
-I might get to go back to school in January!! This is wonderful news and I'm really excited to possibly have the opportunity to finish.
-Workout(s) this week were wonderful- It's an easy week. Basically, these weeks give my body a chance to rest/recover from the shock of running. Next week, it's back to the intensified intervals.
-Food: As soon as I sent that sample menu to you guys, I stopped following it. Bleh. I apologize and feel guilty for this. It seems that when I become confident in my ability to follow this, that is when I stumble. Christ is made perfect in my weakness (2 Cor. 12:9a). I cannot give up. Today I fit into a pair of pants that I haven't worn in over a year. I have no idea how much I've lost or if I have, but my clothes are fitting better. This is enough evidence for me!

One of these days, I'll start putting up pictures along with my posts. Blogs are always more fun with pictures. I hope and pray everyone has a great weekend!!

Love always.

No comments: