Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Today is Valentine's day. I typically infamously loathe this day. Blech. I still do, but not quite as much. This is my first V Day as a Believer after all. God's love is more real to me today more than ever. I'm so grateful for the grace that God has given to me and I hope that I NEVER get over it.

Healthy Update: I forgot to weigh in this morning :/ I feel I should apologize for this. I'm sorry. I will do it tomorrow! I'm thinking there may not be much change. This weekend was a doozy food wise. I went out Saturday night with some friends and indulged in some pretty rich gourmet food. Exercising has been sporadic yet existent...so who knows? I'm still working on my schedule for this. I'd like to give a shout out to my Mama, who has been walking pretty consistently for awhile now! Go Mama! So proud.

I'm going to be updating again on Thursday or Friday with more concrete results. Until then please enjoy this video:

No comments: