Saturday, June 16, 2007

Comfortable...well as comfy as you can be in Africa...

Ok this will be short and sweet. As far as Spiritism goes it's real and that's all I'll talk about right now. It's been a hard week for sure: spiritually,physically, and emotionally draining. We were able to read some of the Bible with one of the ladies, May and it was met with an hour long speech/lecture on Islam so that's hard and draining. We washed clothes this week by hand. It's an experience. I've decided I'm gonna line dry everything at school next year!
This weekend is our getaway weekend. Today we went to the pool and I burned my back. But its ok. Tomorrow is house church and camel riding. I'm so pumped and I hope its everything I'm hoping for. We're trying to figure out how to practically allow me to paint while a story is being told and we haven't quite gotten it figured out yet so we need some prayer on that. I'm thinking about doing so characatures in our compound but I'll just have to see. Thank you everyone for your prayers and comments they are very encouraging!!!! I love you all and I'll see you soon!
Love,love,love
Jenny

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for camel riding! And they line dried everything for us in Ireland...I loved it! I love you and miss you tons!!

Anonymous said...

Hey...Jenny...we a re praying for you...we got your postcard and really enjoyed it...call us if you get a chance...maybe..love you lots

jon barker's

A Barker said...

Thanks for the postcard. Praying for you and hope all is well. Stay strong and see you soon.