Monday, July 16, 2012

New York Pipe Dreams

I leave to visit the great city of New York in 3 days. I can't begin to express how excited I am. My heart has been pulled there for some time now. I'll get to share and experience this great city again, this time with my 2 best friends. I'm hoping and praying that this time will be filled with encouragement and fun. I have no doubts in fact, that it will be.
I still have dreams to live in this great city and share Jesus with those I come across. Why NYC? This city could arguably be the most influential city in the world. The culture, especially American culture, flows from it. What better place to be a light and influence? I have no doubt that the Lord has placed this city on my heart. I still don't know what that means for my future. Do I hope to end up there one day? More than anything!
I ask for your prayers this week. Pray that I will guard my heart against covetousness. Pray that I will be satisfied in Christ alone and that I do not have to live in this city to make a difference. Pray that I will be challenged in my calling and also reaffirmed in it. Pray that I will pray for the people of the city. I will have an awesome update when I return! Until then, for your viewing pleasure:



This is me in Central Park, the last time I visited in Fall of 2010. :)

No comments: